The amazing people over at kickstarter have named us,The Citizen Science Quarterly, the Project of the Day. So I figured now would a good time to remind everyone about the kickstarter and what we are trying to accomplish with it. If we are able to raise at least $2500 worth of pledges by Jan 2, 2011, then we will be able to launch a print version of the CSQ. So if you believe in Citizen Science, I’d encourage you to click through and pledge, even if its just a dollar.
For those who pledge more than $1 we have PRIZES!!
- $2+ gets your name (or photo) on the back cover of the first issue
- $10+ gets you access to the electronic edition (kindle, ipad readable)
- $20+ gets you a print copy of the first issue
- $40+ gets you the first issue plus an awesome T.
- $60+ gets you a years subscription(4 issues) + a Shirt + a Citizen Science Badge
- $250+ gets you a full page in the magazine to do with as you please (within limits)
- $500+ did get you the proof of the first issue.
If money is tight this holiday season and you are rich in time and knowledge, think about becoming a contributor.
If you have any questions on how kickstarter works or about the print magazine, feel free to email me directly at Jacob(at)citizensciencequarterly.com,
-Thank You so much to everyone that’s pledged so far.