If you are interested in writing for The Citizen Science Quarterly both online and/or in print, You don’t need to ask permission, Just submit as you’d like.
- Keep it scientific.
- Keep it friendly!
- Only submit original work, that you own and has not been previously published.
- Be okay with your work being licensed as CC BY-NC-SA( if you’d like to be more open just specify)
- The magazine is full color so be sure to include graphics and photos if they are relevant.
- Each issue will have a recommended theme but feel free to submit things unrelated to the theme.
- Submit your article as a word document(or equivalent format)
- If you have pictures/graphics include them in your document with captions/attribution and submit them at full resolution along with the word doc in a compressed format(.rar/.zip)
- If you’d like to be a regular online contributor, be sure to include your past experience or knowledge and what you’d like to write about.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Note: themes are a suggestion, not a requirement.
Please use the below form for submissions and related questions. For more general inquiries use the contact form.
[contact-form-7 id=”4285″ title=”Writers”]